Make Your Own Sensory bottle
Do you often find yourself hankering for relaxation on your job? Lots of people do not realize that self-care is top priority and we have found a solution for you!
How to make a sensory bottle
Empty clear plastic water bottle with lid
Hot glue gun
Food coloring (any color)
- Open bottle and pour in canola oil until the bottle is half-way full.
- Fill the bottle the rest of the way with water.
- Add a few drops of food coloring to the bottle.
- Line the inside of the lid with a thin line of hot glue and then seal the lid back on the bottle.
- Your bottle is done! You may tip it over to the side and begin to feel the sense of relaxation with the relaxing motion of the
contents in your bottle!