Participation in the Alignment Nashville Collaborative Process for Community Engagement provides organizations with the following benefits:
- Improvements in outcomes for all Nashville children, particularly those who need additional support to realize their potential.
- Opportunities to contribute in areas in which you have specific skills and capacities.
- Opportunities for collaboration and for building individual agency capacity.
- Data and measurable results to support outcome reporting to funding agencies.
- The opportunity to be a partner with a city-wide initiative to redesign, elevate, and increase the effectiveness of the delivery of services to Nashville's school children.
- The ability to work directly with Metro Nashville Public Schools (MNPS), and to establish a strong relationship with key administrators and teachers.
- The opportunity to receive matching funds through grant requests by AN to foundations and other sources of support.
- Your organization's contribution of resources to the work of AN will enhance your potential to be a recipient of related funding.