Affichage de contenus web Affichage de contenus web
Make Your Own Sensory bottle
Do you often find yourself hankering for relaxation on your job? Lots of people do not realize that self-care is top priority and we have found a solution for you!
How to make a sensory bottle
Empty clear plastic water bottle with lid
Hot glue gun
Food coloring (any color)
- Open bottle and pour in canola oil until the bottle is half-way full.
- Fill the bottle the rest of the way with water.
- Add a few drops of food coloring to the bottle.
- Line the inside of the lid with a thin line of hot glue and then seal the lid back on the bottle.
- Your bottle is done! You may tip it over to the side and begin to feel the sense of relaxation with the relaxing motion of the
contents in your bottle!