Invitation to Participate
Each Alignment Nashville Alignment Team is charged with developing a Tactical Plan that engages a wide range of community organizations in an effort to improve outcomes for Nashville's children and youth. Once the Tactical Plan is developed, the Alignment Team then issues an Invitation to ParticipateTM or ITPTM, which describes resources that are needed from the community. Community organizations are asked to respond to the ITP if they would like to be part of the collaboration. ITP responses are reviewed by teams monthly.
Organizations who submit a proposal in response to an ITP must agree to the following statements of intent and conditions:
- This will be a collaborative effort. To achieve the goals of AN, organizations will need to work together to provide services.
- While there are currently no financial resources to support the effort in the short-term, AN intends to seek significant resources to support successful models for collaboration and delivery.
- Your organization may need to redirect resources, personnel and otherwise, to participate in the initiative.
- Alignment Nashville has a small staff and is also supported by leadership from MNPS. These resources will be used where feasible to support your efforts.
- When delivering services in the schools, your organization must comply with MNPS policies.
- Your organization agrees to report resources contributed to committee work quarterly, usingAN forms and processes.
- Your organization will be asked to provide process and output information (i.e. services actually provided, number of students served, student demographics, sites, etc.) on an annual basis.
If you don't see an ITP that fits your organization's mission, please check back often.
© 2007-16 A Collaborative Initiative of Alignment NashvilleTM
Invitation To ParticipateTM and ITPTM All rights reserved.