WORKSHOP MATERIALS FROM THE 2015 SEL CONFERENCE
PRESENTERS: Upload your workshop materials here.
1. Click in the upper right hand corner of this page and login using the account you created when you first submitted your workshop proposal.
2. Click the dropdown. Select Basic Document. (Or, select Multiple Documents if you are uploading more than one document.)
3. Click to select a document from your hard drive or desktop. Enter a title and click .
4. Click the dropdown, and select Subfolder. Name the folder with your workshop title. Click Save.
5. Click and drag your uploaded document(s) into the subfolder you just created.
ATTENDEES: Download materials from any workshop here.
1. Use the search box to look for a specific document, or click the workshop folder from which you'd like to download materials.
2. Once inside the folder, click the down arrow next to the document to download the document to your computer.
American Youth Policy Forum Case Study
American Youth Policy Forum Case StudyUploaded by Regina Gleason, 7/17/14 3:08 PM Case Study of Center for Innovation in Technological Education (CITE) and Nashville, TN Evolution of Case-Based Learning and High School Redesign
Case Study of Center for Innovation in Technological Education (CITE) and Nashville, TN Evolution of Case-Based Learning and High School RedesignDownload (119k) Get URL or WebDAV URL.
|1.2||8 Years Ago||119k|
|1.1||8 Years Ago||119k|
|1.0||8 Years Ago||119k|